Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ER Pro Solo style event, Oct. 29th

Originally posted by hancheyb
    Hijack! Can I be the guy you all make fun of that doesn't have a costume? I have nothing.
    Make sure Duck is okay with you taking his job.
    -Sean Martin
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Redwood
      Hijack! Can I be the guy you all make fun of that doesn't have a costume? I have nothing.
      Oh sweet! So I'll be in good company. Emily has a wedding that night so I have to baby sit till 9 or so, then we're off to the party, then we have to have the babysitter home by 11:30. All of our overnight babysitters are out of town or busy.
      Brian Hanchey
      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy R
        I've even got the outfit ready to roll! I just don't know if I can get myself up early on Sunday and make it home with enough time to do all I need to do.
        I'm sure someone can wake you up. You can be semi-sober guy like me this year.

Originally posted by Redwood

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
        '05 STi
        Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Comment

Tommy, all of your excuses are WEAK! Get you alignment and trailer issues done first thing Saturday morning and what ever you don't get done then do it Sunday night. Get you ASS up here for the party!!!!!
          McCall

Comment

***** please! Go over to that Spirit Halloween place and buy a '70's costume-in-a-bag for $35. Heck, buy a $10 afro and a $5 plastic gold chain and call it done!
            McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
              ***** please! Go over to that Spirit Halloween place and buy a '70's costume-in-a-bag for $35. Heck, buy a $10 afro and a $5 plastic gold chain and call it done!
              $35 is almost a Divisional!
              Brian Hanchey
              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

$35 is almost a Divisional!
                Yea, that $35 will buy you all the food/snacks/beer/cokes/punch/frozen pina coladas you can eat/drink plus you get the great atmosphere and this year POKER tables with real dealers/chips/prizes!

You don't want to know what my party tab is!
                McCall

Comment

Yeah, I know it's weak arguments, but the fact remains... I NEED to get this car prepped to sell. I have no idea how long it'll take to sell. It may be the day I officially post it or it could be weeks. And I could use that moolah. Heck, it's paying for most of the "new" car.

I'm really bummed about missing this weekend 'cause it was going to be a lot of fun (race, party, MTBing), but I just can't do it. Sorry, guys...

T
                  2001 Jeep Wrangler
                  2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
                  Front LCA Bushing Swap
                  E36 Custom Cat Back
                  M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
                  Diff Swap

Comment

I forgive you, I guess. Mostly because I'll be in MW all weekend for the autoxes and not MTBing or partying anyways Less cones for me to shag!!
                    Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
                      CRAAAP NOOOOO, then he'll look like a whiter version of me

DANG IT... That's MY COSTUME!!!
                      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                      Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Working...
                      X