Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: January 16, 2006

Originally posted by Redwood
    "The other rumor making the rounds is that the Legacy wagon will no longer be available starting in 2008"

Yeah, take away a compelling car that WRX wagon owners might move up to when they need more room. Good idea. When it comes time to replace my STi, if Subaru doesn't have mid-size a wagon back in the lineup (no the Forrester does NOT count) then I'll likely look elsewhere. Not many choices left for a decent performing, AWD wagon. :-\
    '05 STi
    Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Comment

Let's start a poll. Which is the better looking front end:

OR

McCall

Comment

Is-f Ftw
        '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
        - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

BMW. Lexus will look old and tired in a few years.
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

BMW, duh
            -Sean Martin
            2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
              BMW. Lexus will look old and tired in a few years.
              At least the Lexus front end will look good at some point in time though

Make that 2 for the Lexus, 2 for the BMW
              McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
                At least the Lexus front end will look good at some point in time though

Make that 2 for the Lexus, 2 for the BMW
                HAHA!!!

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

The IS-F is ugly, plain & simple. They took the good looking IS350 and riced it out. It was overwhelmingly bashed on the threads about it on other sites. It was nice that they took the heat off BMW for once.
                  -Sean Martin
                  2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

The IS-F is ugly, plain & simple. They took the good looking IS350 and riced it out. It was overwhelmingly bashed on the threads about it on other sites. It was nice that they took the heat off BMW for once.
                    Bashed on BMW fanboi sites I am sure. They are skeered. The reading I have done from neutral sources has all been positive. BMW should be afraid... very afraid...

- Dr. Clarkson

Comment

ps: If the IS-F is "ugly", what's that make the BMW? Fugly?

- Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Remember Sean, this is coming from a guy who drives around with a 3' wing on his car every day
                        Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                          Bashed on BMW fanboi sites I am sure. They are skeered. The reading I have done from neutral sources has all been positive. BMW should be afraid... very afraid...
                          Nope, from general news sites. BMW fan sites wouldn't report on a Lexus. For Paul, Steve (for everybody else, he's an IS350 owner) thinks it's ugly and doesn't want one. The front is the least offensive part of it (though it even looks worse from the side). The "vent" or whatever it is behind the front wheel is right up there with the '03 7-series (the whole car). It's funny though that we're comparing a BMW to a car whose non F version was influenced by current BMWs. The same goes for most Lexus models and the latest Camry.
                          Last edited by Redwood; 01-16-2007, 04:06 PM.
                          -Sean Martin
                          2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by C3
                            Remember Sean, this is coming from a guy who drives around with a 3' wing on his car every day
                            Good point. I think I'm done here.
                            -Sean Martin
                            2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by C3
                              Good point.

This one is the winner in my book:
                              Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                              Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X