December 7, 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: December 7, 2006

That Dino is frakking hot. I need to see the lease residuals so I can figure out when I'll be able to afford one Hmm how old will I be in 2020?! 42...ouch!
    Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by C3
      That Dino is frakking hot.
      WHAT?! Looks like the love child spawn from a Porsche Cayman and a Lotus Elise/Exige to me...
      '05 STi
      Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Oversteer
        WHAT?! Looks like the love child spawn from a Porsche Cayman and a Lotus Elise/Exige to me...
        and the problem with that is? Its the new hawtness

Now I just gotta go ask for a 100k raise so I can afford one
        Hunter

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. Please put your collars in the upright and POPed position.

Comment

Originally posted by Oversteer
          I didn't like it until I looked at the large image linked from the small one. The grille is a little "smiley", but other than that it looks very well done. The C6 looks like a mashup of a few cars too, but it works well in execution
          Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

What's funny is, all the cars we're talking about have a little bit of "original Dino" in them.
            Brian Hanchey
            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Plus, that's not an official photo, so it's a bit early to jump the gun on criticizing. I like that one though.
              -Sean Martin
              2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Working...
              X