Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October 21, 2005

Originally posted by Redwood
    I made a Harbor Freight run yesterday and drove by the Mazda dealer on the way back to work. They said they had one at the dock and it would be here next week. If I wasn't into autocrossing this sounds like a really neat car. Mazda interior as of late is top notch, power is good, suspension design is awesome, cheaper than the Evo and STi, but, ewwww, I think it weighs 3500 pounds!! Yikes. Their website says the spring are 25% stiffer than stock. WEAK!!!

I think if it weighed 3200 pounds, this thing would be a great dual purpose car.
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
      I made a Harbor Freight run yesterday and drove by the Mazda dealer on the way back to work. They said they had one at the dock and it would be here next week. If I wasn't into autocrossing this sounds like a really neat car. Mazda interior as of late is top notch, power is good, suspension design is awesome, cheaper than the Evo and STi, but, ewwww, I think it weighs 3500 pounds!! Yikes. Their website says the spring are 25% stiffer than stock. WEAK!!!

I think if it weighed 3200 pounds, this thing would be a great dual purpose car.
      3589lbs according to the Mazda site. 3287 for the stock V6 model. 3153 for the 4 cylinder.
      Last edited by Redwood; 10-21-2005, 10:12 AM.
      -Sean Martin
      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb

3589lbs according to the Mazda site. 3287 for the stock V6 model. 3153 for the 4 cylinder.
        Holy crap, that's a heavy turbo and awd system.
        Brian Hanchey
        AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
        X