GoDog is my shipping service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoDog is my shipping service

Howdy! I am the lucky guy that GoDog is going to help with the brake job on my 2000 323Ci. Thanks for the input and advice. I will not spend the extra for the cross-drilled rotors, but I am upgrading to the Axxis Ultimate pads. Will post my impressions of them once I've tried them out for a little bit.

As suggested, I want to get a Vorshlag wheel stud kit, and Adam has offered to be my shipping service if one of the Vorshlag guys will bring the parts to the Houston tour this weekend.

Is it possible for you guys to bring the kit to Houston and give it to Adam? Is there any way to order without adding cost for shipping on the website? Will I get Vorshlag stickers with my order? Thanks!
    Kevin
    2000 323Ci
    2005 Suzuki DL-650 V-Strom

Re: GoDog is my shipping service

I have the Axxis Ultimates in the rear and they are decent. They are not a low dust pad, but the dust a lot less than OE pads. I also talked to a guy in a 330Ci at the autocross this weekend that has them. He said they are fine for AutoX, but tend to fade a bit for DE/tracking.
    -Sean Martin
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

I run the Axxis Ultimates on my E36 M3... they work great for Auto-x. Less dust than stock (and a lighter color... which doesn't show as much). Good cold bite (good for auto-x) and easy on the rotors.

I run Cobalt Spec VRs on the track (fade resistant and fairly easy on the rotors). You don't want to run these on the street or auto-x.

I'm sure Terry / Brian can work something out on the shipping

Comment

Sure, I can deliver them to Houston.

Please e-mail sales@vorshlag.com and ask for the part number you want (choose the length of studs) and note that you want it delivered to Adam Faust at the Houston Pro. We'll hook you up!

Adam: they pack small so you won't need a lot of room in your bag.
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
          Sure, I can deliver them to Houston.

Please e-mail sales@vorshlag.com and ask for the part number you want (choose the length of studs) and note that you want it delivered to Adam Faust at the Houston Pro. We'll hook you up!

Adam: they pack small so you won't need a lot of room in your bag.
          We can accept a check at the event or I can take your credit card over the phone. Or you can post it here, it's safe! Just keeeeding. Up to you.

I'd get the 57mm kit with 17mm lug nuts. Allows you to run 5mm spacers.
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
          X